My Blog List

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

'The life of a teacher'
.Click the above button to watch the video.

We Remember Our Teachers 

As a teacher we should make close friendship with our students.Our prime duty is to love students first.Then,we have to start our teaching- learning activities.When teacher and student love each other, learning  becomes very effective.

As a teacher I have passed twenty years in teaching.I find the students very interactive in joyful class full of love and care.Sometimes, at the very beginning I was not so close to my students and I was not fully successful for the achievement of learning outcomes of the students.I was not pleased with my output but I didn't know why.Later on, I've  learnt that it happened for my unknown techniques and approaches to dealing with the students.

In our time, when we were students of schools,we were always afraid of our teachers.At the time of meeting with our teachers, we trembled with fear and became so frightened that known things were forgotten at responding to asked something.We felt inertia and hesitation to say something before them. 

Most of the teachers were our neighbor .We visited or moved to the same places they usually visited. Markets,mosques,village- courts,paddy fields and play grounds were very common place where we found our teachers.But, as soon as we saw them,we left the place.We remember our teachers with much respect because they loved us though we feared them.

Now I'm a teacher.I behave with my students so friendly that whenever and wherever they get me ,they rushed to me at once.I think I'm successful.I have made my mind to love my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment